Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Baby Card & Baby Bracelt" By ~Vintage Nina~

This is a baby card I made. I just love the baby face stamp on the front. It has a metal charm on the front that says "adore". At the top of the card is sheer organza ribbon with a gold metal dove charm holding an olive branch.
This is a baby bracelet I made. It has mother of pearl beads with swaroski crystal beads at the end of the bracelet. It has a silver cross charm. I LOVE to see baby girls wearing bracelets. This one is one of my favorites.

5 comments:

  1. How nice that you visited and will follow my blog...thanks.
    I love the card and the bracelet a lot.
    It would be adorable for my little daughter.
    I love the pearls.
    Have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely children you have.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I don't know how you find the time to make all these things and look after your family! You must be up all hours!

    I love your new slideshow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous blog! I can't wait to see what type of bookmarks you create. Please post them:)
    XXXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete