Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello BEAUTIFUL blogger girls, I am BACK!!!

Wow......it is so hard to believe how long it has been since I have done a post! I got the flu, and I NEVER thought it would go away, then my niece and her son came and stayed with us for a few days, then the kids had there last day of school and are home for the summer. I have been enjoying the BEAUTIFUL sun with the kiddies! My hubby is going to retire from the Airforce after 22 years and we are putting the house on the market and moving. Oh, and did I mention I got up at 4:30 this morning to go running with my hubby............ so I guess you can see I have been a busy girl, but I have MISSED my blogger girls. I am glad to be back!!!
During my crazy few weeks look what I got.........a blog award from Laura at http://thecatintheclover.blogspot.com/ . How nice of her to think of me, please stop by and check out her blog........it is so sweet and if you love kitties this is the blog for you!!! THANK YOU SWEET LAURA!!!


Last but not least look what I won from a giveaway. Are these not the most beautiful earrings?!?! I LOVE THEM!!! I am soooo EXCITED!!! I feel so blessed! Please stop by Debi's blog and check out this talented artist at http://foofooelm.blogspot.com/ . Her blog and Etsy store will leave you breathless!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEBI FOR DOING THIS GIVEAWAY........it made my day!!!
I have missed all of my blogger girls!!! HAPPY DAY!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hello Sweet Nina - welcome back - I have missed your posts and lovely commets - your painful back and backside is a worry though - not good - you will have to have that ckecked out you poor darling, I hope you get better very soon. Glad you had quality time with family - nothing better in the world than spending time with the loved ones.

    Lots of hugz, Val xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina, hope your back feels better. Good luck in your endeavors and enjoy your month of June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it sounds like you have been really busy!
    I hope you back gets better soon. Back pain is the worst for keeping you down.

    Take it easy and try a hot soak in the tub with 2 cups of epson salt. I use it all the time for the pain in my hands. I have a gangloin cyst on one wrist and arthritis in the other hand. It works for me.

    Hope you are better soon
    Hugs
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Nina.
    I have missed you so much.....never be so long out of running please........
    Oh I hope you will be standing right on again.
    What a richdom to have your hubby all day arround you now........enjoy.
    Nice day and take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ouch! Hope the back gets better.
    So glad your back, missed you.
    My hubby retired Lt. Col. USAF in 84, was a pilot and flew everything that had wings. He doesn't miss it but I miss the great people. It was a special life. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your blog award and even though life has been busy for you, I hope it has also been lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to your blog. Lovely place to visit!
    My husband retired 2 years ago after serving 23 years in the Air Force. Now hw works for St Jude and loves his new job.
    Good luck on selling your home and your upcoming move.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nina,I'm so glad your back!!!Guess what??? I'm back too.I guess we came back at the same time.It sounds like you got a cramp in your tailbone.That happen to me once.Its a horriable pain in the a--.Was down for days.It just has to go away by itself.Anyway ,Are you happy about the retirement? My hubby retire after 20 yrs in the ary and Marines.Now he is supose to retire from work.after28 yrs.I don't know how this is all going to work out.Good luck to both of us...LOL...XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nina!

    Listened to your Playlist tonite while working on the computer! We have very similar taste in artists and songs. It was great!

    Juls~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is glorious.. keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Nina....
    It has been so long.....
    I hope you are feeling better now.
    I hope you and your familie are doing well.
    I haven't forgotten you........
    It took quite some time and I hope you are not angry at me......
    Would you please send me once again your address...?
    My mail: bjrrsibma@live.nl

    I hope to hear from you so I can sent you something special......
    With love.
    bonjade.

    ReplyDelete