Saturday, June 30, 2012

Handmade Journal's By: ~Vintage Nina~



Journals have been such a huge part of my life. As young as I can remember I have LOVED to journal. Now at 43 years old journaling is SO IMPORTANT to me!!! Through my journey and all the lessons I have learned, this journal I made was "SO NINA".

Keys to the soul!
Inspire everyone to be their TRUE SELF!
Create Beauty in the world!
Wish for Good things to happen!
Look within!Be thankful!




"Life is not a destination but a journey"


I LOVED making this Miracle Journal, and I have had many miracles in my life (I had an AMAZING MIRACLE with my health in just the past few weeks......"Thank You God & Universe"), and sometimes I need another miracle!!!
I am VERY THANKFUL for all of the miracles in my life!!!


Take time to journal all that you are thankful for, and see just how truly blessed you are!!! 
HAPPY DAY!!!
XOXO~Nina

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful message and I can tell that you LOVE what you create! I will be following your Blog!!! I am a new Blogger and a sister Mixed media artist. Please check out my blog ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sue for the SWEET comment!!! I DO LOVE journaling and Mixed Media art! Your art is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on your new blog, I think you will LOVE bloging.....it is lots of FUN, and so nice to connect with other creative spirits!!!
    HAPPY DAY!!! XOXO~NINA

    ReplyDelete