Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lunch Box Love ~By: Vintage Nina~

Every day I write a little note to my daughter Isabella. I draw a little something on a napkin and give her a little note of LOVE.

 



My mom used to write me a note sometimes before school and she would always draw an eye for "I" when she wrote "I love you", so I had to do the same for my baby girl.

 
Below is an image I made for her that we turned into earrings for her birthday, I can not believe my baby is 10.........where did the time go??? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Look at my little budding artist~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The finished product! "Love is in my World"

Maybe you will be inspired to draw a little something and write a little love note to someone you love today!
 
Happy Day!!! ~Nina

1 comment: