Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ART WITH MY SWEET GIRLS!!!

Kristin, Isabella, and I had an art day. We had so much fun!!! I LOVE creating with my girls!!!
This painting Kristin and I did was on a piece of wood. Kristin covered the wood with tissue paper first, then she added vintage sheet music for the tree. We worked on this for two days.

Kristin is so creative, but on day two she was not feeling well :(. I had to help her a little more the second day........however she did pick out all the colors, paper and flowers. This was her vision.
I am not sure why the colors did not come out very well in this photo, but I did get a new digital camera for Christmas.......whooo hoooo!!!!
Isabella and I had so much fun doing her painting!!! She is sooo cute and funny when she is creating!!! She loves to ask questions about art....... I have no idea where she gets that from...lol ;).
I LOVE the colors Isabella picked out, she is just like her mommy......we LOVE Butterflies!!!

Isabella lost her two front teeth just in time for Christmas. She is still able to enjoy chocolate~that is my girl...lol!!!I hope all of you beautiful blogger friends had a WONDERFUL Christmas and New Year!!! My hubby made my Christmas the BEST one I have ever had!!! HAPPY DAY!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh they have talent!!!! I guess from their mum.
    Such beautfiful daughters you have.....
    Oké also probably because of you...;)
    Or your hubby also (otherwise he becomes angry)
    Nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art work is so beautiful- it reminds me of my mom's. She read the "Taking Flight" art book and makes the most lovely things!
    Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina these are both such wonderful treasures. Your little ones are beautiful and talented like thier Mother. I so love the saying on the painting with Kristin. Just wonderful!
    XXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina!

    Beautiful post about you and your sweet daughters! What a great way to spend time together and they are both very talented {like momma}!

    {xoxoxoxo}

    Juls~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina!

    The paintings are fabulous!! I love them both - so different from each other and such personality. Bravo to your sweet girls for their artistic endeavors!! Keep up the good work!! Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Nina, your space here is so inspiring and i love your art! You and your sweet girls are so pretty! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful blog you have here! You're so talented!!!
    I'm a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a wonderful way to spend the day!!!! great photos and everyone is so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, beautiful art, beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete